2.28.2012

Ladies Retreat Day #1

On this ladies retreat we've enjoyed a day of retreating from the daily stresses of life and indulging in good ol' fashioned humor. Sleepovers don't change much with age. It's bed time and we're still giggling. And there is no one telling us to go to bed! Good luck to Teresa and Sarah considering I accidentally broke their bed trying to move it to find a plug. And while catching up on the news in the Brazilian magazine with Erin today, I knocked over Cherith's coffee while the waitress was delivering it, only to hear the loudest most embarrassing 10 seconds of silence I've experienced in a while. On the way back from the beach I managed to stay back talking with Cindy so long the group thought we were abducted. And at dinner Mindy, Teresa, Cherith, Erin, Cindy and Sarah enjoyed a great laugh when I misunderstood the waiter and accepted the vodka drink he offered. Before I actually drank it a few people shouted "vodka!" to my complete and utter confusion. What a great day. And this is still what happens when you but a bunch of girls together, even in our old age...

Enjoying a few days at the beach with beautiful, wonderful, godly friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment